Thursday, December 1, 2016

30 Day Challenge!!! Quit Smoking Forever!! Send those videos!!!

Good Morning! I've been seeing challenges all over. That are ignorant beyond belief yet people are taking part in them. So I have a challenge for all The Mommy's of the WORLD for 30 Days QUIT SMOKING!!! You can use the space here to vent, yell, and scream. I will be posting a video a day for the next 30 days to log my journey. Your encouraged to send in yours to share your journey as well.

I have struggled for the past 15 years with this nasty habit. When in stress I smoke a cigarette, when happy I smoke cigarettes, when bored I smoke. I mean the list could go on and on. I had every excuse in the world why I couldn't quit, why I'd pick a cigarette up. Therefore I am now challenging my self to be healthier for myself and children.

Nothing happens over night, yet I'm told cold turkey is better than weening yourself off so let's give a chance. Stock up on Fruit, Nuts,Water, Vitamins, Gum, Peppermints and whatever else you deem a necessity.  

Check out these articles they may help!

http://www.parents.com/parenting/moms/healthy-mom/quit-smoking/

https://www.quitterscircle.com/story/moms-best-advice-to-help-you-quit-smoking




No comments:

Post a Comment