Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Dear Sanity (Tuesday's Search For Clarity)

     I am having the toughest time with my daughter lately. I couldn't understand why she has become so aggressive. Mean towards her brother saying she just wants to leave her alone. Not even two months ago she was so engulfed in day to day life with us as a group. Now she locks her self in her room, she's only eleven years old. I've been researching and she is actually a Pre-teen "I absolutely hate it!" She only talks to me when she feels like it. It's hurting me, as we are test dummies for one another oldest child (Learning to be a parent child).I truly believe this is the greatest test I will ever take on. How do you meet the combativeness? READ STUDY ABSORB REACT. I'm no psychologist but my method has been work. I came up with it after reading this article, maybe it'll help you too!

Child Mind Institue 
10 Tips for Parenting Your Pre-Teen
By: Juliann Garey

http://childmind.org/article/10-tips-for-parenting-your-pre-teen/
This Video helped also and gave me a tickle
YouTube Video Todays TMJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVs52Loalk

No comments:

Post a Comment