Sunday, August 28, 2016

Naps Are Essential To Everyone In The Family (and the disputer)


Two year old Miss Aadeeah as we call her will fight you to the death in order to not take a nap so yesterday my mother let her win. I was very upset and tickled when I saw the photo because had I not been at work she would have been in her bed. "It's cute."So I explained to my mom why little people need to nap properly all the time. She says "Hogwash I let you drop where ever you passed out." I was not amused.Nap time is also break time for mom. You can do laundry,nap, or even ready a book. Either way IT IS ESSENTIAL!!! I also feel that a grandparent is supposed to reinforce what ever your trying to teach your children. That's a topic for another day , for now check this out.

Kids Health from Nemours
http://kidshealth.org/en/parents/naps.html

Web MD No- NonSense Napping Guide for Toddlers
http://www.webmd.com/parenting/guide/no-nonsense-napping-guide-for-toddlers#1

No comments:

Post a Comment