Saturday, September 10, 2016

Grown Past Their Time (Single Parent Household)

       I have caused my children to age past their time, how? Well I chose to not deal with the many things I've seen the women in my family go through. They've been dragged through the dirt on their faces (not literally).So before I could be mentally tortured by a man I had my children and kicked their fathers to the curb. Well at least my two youngest.
      Now my oldest daughter father I loved like a succubus. Before I knew what self love was. Once I realized that, I could not raise my daughter with a boy, that refused to be a man I let go. Resulting in putting myself in a bad economical position in life.
  So now I have my 11 year old daughter who played mom, when I worked 8:00 p.m.- 6:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., for the past two years. So now that I'm home, I see the effects that my purge working has taken on my children. I don't like it. Upon researching I have found there is an epidemic of this, and of course I'm not the only one "Of Course". Check It Out!

Single Mother Guide : Single Mother Statistics
 https://singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-statistics/

The Future of Children Princeton- Brookings 

http://futureofchildren.org/publications/journals/article/index.xml?journalid=37&articleid=107&sectionid=692

No comments:

Post a Comment