Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tacky Tuesdays

        I live in a Urban area I see more than enough ignorant occurrences. The most ignorant that, I see are weak women. I grew up in a partially single parent household. My mother married when I was 14. I never saw my mother cry even though I knew she did I did not witness it. She raised me to not cry in public.

      My mother made it happen by any means necessary,where she went I went, and where I went she did as well. We been through some things but I never knew it. Not until I was old enough for my mother to sit me down, and talk to me about it I was 21.

     Now in 2016 there is a fair group of mothers who do the DAMN THANG! at any cost. THEN there's the other. I wish I could make the words smaller than that. Those who choose men over their children, material things, drugs, money etc. etc. YALL MAKE ME SICK!

     To top it off these be the same bitches walking around like they Queen of Sheba. BITCH BYE!!!! IF YOU DON"T GET YA LIFE!! in the words of Tamar Braxton. Just because you have ovaries does not mean you should procreate and it's the same for the SLIMY ASS wanna be called DADDY BUMS. I'm too Baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment