Friday, September 23, 2016

Not a fan of profanity but.... ( Early Saturday Mornings)

      Sometimes plain ole latin doesn't cut it. People and their bullshit make me sick. Boiler point of my day, that made me say fuck everything and everyone. I had a PTO meeting I start dinner steak, cream style corn, and the intention was white rice. An hour later that all changed. How? I went to the PTO meeting at 6:20 p.m. I stayed until 7:00 .p.m.. I get back in and begin dinner, no I didn't leave the food unattended.
     My mom's ready too go, " I tell her I'll walk you to the bus. My steak is slow cooking as well as the cream style corn. My best friend is on the sofa, it's 8:30 p.m..
 I walk my mom to the bus stop I say "Ma I hope she don't let my food burn." She says "NOooo she wouldn't do that". The bus comes at 8:36 p.m. I run back home my house is literally 1 minute away from the bus stop.
      Guess what? "SHE LET MY MOTHER FUCKING FOOD BURN! THEN HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY.... "Why didn't you tell me the corn was on. Now I smelled the burned steak from the door. You had to see it, she caught the steak before it burned too bad.  The onions beneath the steak took the beating they were so burnt that, if not knowing how to clean properly. One would have to scrape and and scratch the pan damaging it. So once I got rid of the burnt food and saved the steak from tasting burnt with some good ole silver. I quickly made some corn on the cob with salad and fed my children.  
Once I saw that my children were sated I decided ok "now I'll eat". Now visualize for me. I gave the largest portion of steak to the children, the remained is the little bit left around the bone.Maybe 3/4 from the bone. I share it with my best friend. My daughter asks for more salad, I let her and ask her to put my food in the microwave.
      My daughter takes too long to bring my plate back. So I retrieve it my self andddddd.... Someone "ATE MY STEAK!" From the table to the microwave, no one knew who so. I guess the microwave grew teeth and ate the steak as it warmed up. WOOOOOSAAAAAAH.I retreated to my room and stayed until Shelia came and took me to get some food and have some good laughs. I feel better now. Thanks for listening when I need to vent freely.

Thanks Shelia I Love You!

Later Today... When The Ones You Love Most Show True Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment