Friday, September 16, 2016

No Mommy Time (Not Today!!)

The children are off to school and the house is quiet. I woke up this morning to offer my Salat and I thought... When I was done I was going to enjoy watching Tom and Jerry & drinking my hot cup of java... 5 minutes after sitting down, posting my video, and minding my business drinking my coffee. I hear little feet on the stairs. It's the 2 year old why is she up at 6 a.m.? She isn't supposed to be up for another hour. So of course she took over the t.v., drank my coffee and then spit it back in the cup because it was "Ewwwww NASTY!" followed with a "Sorry Mama". It's so adorable how could I be upset. So I ended up watching Ebee's Adventures and drinking OJ. There's no such thing as mommy time when the children are in the house. Now I wait for the weekend! NANA"S COMING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment