Saturday, September 24, 2016

When The Ones You Love Most Show True Colors


       Let's talk about people whom we love, that profess to love us back yet in trying times, the truth peeks from behind lying lines.

     You go out of your way to help someone, who gave you their ass to kiss when life benefited them. You put the terms on the table and they agreed. Yet when the curtains open they get stage fright. Nowadays there is no such thing as being honorable,the majority speak breathless lies, all ways trying to find a way to juke you.

     Only thing is I'm not the correct person to pull this shit on. I have 3 children. I'm obligated to and more than gratefully blessed to care for. I don't fuck around when it comes to my children. Now with that being said, you jive with my money your jiving with my children. "Your standing in the way of me providing for my children." You have instantly made an enemy of me.

     In hard and trying times, when you have to be a friend. You find you are in all actuality friendless. When trying your best to be the bigger person, giving someone the benefit of doubt but all signs and road ways are showing you the opposite. In the end your the fool. Dear friend I Loved you boundlessly, yet I love my children, morale, and self respect 1000,000,000 times more. I refuse to be played like a baby grand.

     I show my love, not speak it. If not and when reciprocated I too shall love no more....  There are many who claim their love for their children and others. Yet their actions dance the devils dance. I LOVE MY CHILDREN. For them, their happiness and livelihood ALL TIES WILL BE BROKEN
True Colors.......

No comments:

Post a Comment