Friday, September 23, 2016

NEW BLOG FORMAT !!!!!!

I've decided that I'm not showing you all enough attention and I'm putting a change to that. Starting Sunday with Sunday's Single Mom Issues I'll be posting daily Monday - Sunday 10:00 p.m.EST.  The new schedule is as follows.

Monday -Messy Madness

Come tell all and read all of my weekends madness as we learn DYI 's to help your children , with things you may not know they need help with.

Tuesday- Tacky Tuesdays
I'm tired of being quiet about all the shitty mom's in the world. If everyone's going to sweep it under the rug. I'm going to throw the rug out! I'm talking about it, calling them out on their shit, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Wednesday - Ask Diva 
"No really, anything"

Thursday-  Tips and tricks for a busy moms at home or on the go!
What I find I'll Share!


Friday- Fun Findings Friday's
I'll Find Discounted or Free Fun things to do with the kiddies this weekend.


Saturday Comedic Relief
Releasing The Rapping Mom Latest Greatest Hits!!
Mom's vent and are silly to, I just have to get it out! 


Sunday - Sundays Single Mom Issues
Don't feel like you can talk to anyone without judgement? Well neither do I. Get Like Me Let it all out! Send in your stories Don't keep it locked up inside your driving yourself crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment